Sunday, June 28, 2009

MiSSing foR a LonG TiMe..

it such a long time since i've been writing here.. feww..hate to admit this..my net line always not stable..my broadband also showed the disfunction..but all that happen not make my self interest are down.. never ever.. i love writing.. every single day i waited for this moment..to write..to share everything..

From now on.. this is my starter post for the life time writing..hoho..(what a day dreamy girl).. i'll do what ever to write..as long it doesn't limit my day..

adios..(^_~)

4 comments:

AbDuL LuDiN said...

truskan menulis...

yat_yatie said...

baek lah..hoho

AbDuL LuDiN said...

bila nak tunang ek...
http://adioskawanku.blogspot.com/

yat_yatie said...

insyaAllah..tarikh di rahsiakn.. merisik..dlm ms terdekat nih..huhu.. bley bikin gempak statement aku nih